HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ethan Steinman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2014 12:02:11 -0800
Hi,

Following an amazing reception to our screening at COP20 in Peru, I’m
sharing some temporary links for a deep discount on both home and
educational use of the Special Edition 2-disc set of my documentary film
Glacial Balance (glacialbalance.com).

Glacial Balance tells the story of climate change in South America from
those on the ground - both through the words of Andeans suffering its
effects, as well as scientists studying glaciers in the Andes. My goal
with the film was to communicate difficult scientific concepts in
understandable language and to spark dialogue about the human side of
climate change.

Info & reviews at glacialbalance.com. Feel free to email with any questions.

*All options include free shipping worldwide

Home video (on sale for $17) - http://goo.gl/WIH1F9
K-12 license (on sale for $45) - http://goo.gl/MxG9MJ
University license (on sale for $175) - http://goo.gl/2Gx3Rw

Happy holidays,