HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
William White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:07:20 -0500
Scott,
That's pretty cool that you're interested in testing the comments. I've done quite a bit of mass spectrometry on medicine bottle contents, most of which was done when I worked for NWAA on Seattle. I'm out of town, but I can send you the CRM results of the mass spec from 3 different sites.

Bill White
www.succinctresearch.com