HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:07:47 -0500
We have done work on numerous oil fields, both recording and testing historical archaeological sites associated with their development (work camps) and evaluating the actual fields.   I also have about 1/2 dozen other reports for oil field studies in California and Pennsylvania.  These are gray literature reports.  Sam can contact me or come up to our office to look them over.