HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carl Drexler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2013 11:40:46 -0500
Hi Folks,

I know we're all in a rush to get things together for the approaching
Quebec deadline, but I wanted to float a call for papers for the upcoming
SAAs in Austin. I'm interested in papers dealing with Arkansas, Oklahoma,
Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, or Arizona, particularly 19th/early 20th
century.

Let me know if you're interested. The deadline isn't until September, but
it doesn't hurt to get things rolling sooner rather than later.

- Carl
Dr. Carl G. Drexler
Arkansas Archeological Survey - SAU Research Station
P.O. Box 9381
Magnolia, AR 71754

870-235-4230