HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Douglas Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:26:04 -0700
Folks,

I am the new coordinator for the Current Research section of the SHA
Newsletter covering British Columbia and Alberta, and am actively
seeking summaries of current research on historic sites in those two
provinces to be published in the newsletter. Unfortunately, there is
not an established research community in historical archaeology in
this region to reach out to, so I am casting my net as widely as
possible in hopes of reaching those of you with whom I might not
otherwise connect.

If anyone on this list is doing active research on historic sites in
BC or AB, in academics (faculty and students), government, or
consulting, or knows someone who is, please contact me off-list at
[log in to unmask] I would love to raise the profile of this
region within the discipline and demonstrate that there is, in fact,
neat stuff going on here.

Thanks so much,

Doug Ross

--
Douglas E. Ross
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Dept. of Archaeology, SFU