HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2012 20:58:26 -0600
Only two days left to get a free eBook from Left Coast!

Left Coast's foray into the world of eBooks was launched with a bang.  Our
special offer making select titles available completely free in our new
eBook format received a response far beyond our expectations.

Unfortunately, all good ends must come to a thing. This Thursday, May 31st
will be your last day to order a free eBook through our website. If you
haven't yet tried one for yourself, act now while you still can! Just click
this link right here <http://www.lcoastpress.com/ebook_download.php>  and
choose the book or books you'd like to receive.

For those of you who have tried our eBooks, please come back to the website
and purchase a couple for your summer research, field project, or trip to
Cancun.

Caryn M. Berg, Ph.D.
Acquisitions and Marketing, Archaeology
Left Coast Press, Inc.
<blocked::blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.lcoastpress.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.lcoastpress.com/>
720.320.5892

Join Left Coast Press, Inc. online at:
http://www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress