HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cami McCraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:40:12 -0500
Sorry about cross-posts from us as well, but I am in the beginning stages to
get a conference together for sometime in 2010 or 2011, but David Rohl's
schedule does stay booked well in advance. If anyone is connected to a
university, museum/arts center, or a church who is interested in David
coming to do a seminar in the USA (like we did a few years ago in Florida),
please let me know. Its never too soon to start the plans. We will produce
new DVDs and the host-venue will receive a nice thank-you in the credit
roll, including any information (a commercial really!) with your name and
address and any other contact information you wish to include.
  And, for the DVDs, here is the new ordering information:
Order both 'Pharaohs & Kings' and 'Myth or Reality' here:
http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html
-and write to me at stretch @ swbell.net about 'Eden'.
  Thanks everyone,
  -Cami McCraw