HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Richard W. Galloway" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard W. Galloway
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:13:17 -0900
Paul, are they are all pretty uniform? Or are they more random? I'm thinking
of contests I did as a youngster where we put 22 cases on a board and tried
to "spear" them with our knives.
Hey, when you are out of shells and the afternoon is still long...... :-)

Richard

Cordially:

Richard W. Galloway
Archaeological Technician-USFWS
Anthropology Grad Student-University of Alaska, Anchorage
"An archaeologist starts at the top and works down." - anonymous