Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:06:31 -0400
> This product contains only natural edible plant
> extracts proven effective in double blind studies for five years.

Weasel words?

Was this product tested, or just the ingredients, and by whom?

Were the results published and/or independently replicated?

Not saying this product is snake oil, but vague claims without specifics
are one of the markers.  If the product had convincing endorsements,
I should think they would cite them, rather than use carefully worded
and happy sounding generalities.

Even if they work as advertised, such products can have unexpected
effects, as those who added Honey B Healthy to a drench discovered.

Please write the supplier and request details of the proof.  If you
do, please post the specifics here.

We, too, are still looking for a panacea and never lose hope.