HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 9 May 2012 17:19:49 -0400
From:
Pat Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
I am Patrick M. Tucker, M.A.Ed., B.A in Anthropology (University of Toledo, Ohio, USA) and volunteer worker with Dr. David M. Stothers (University of Toledo) and Dr. Brian Redmond (Archaeology Division, Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Cleveland, Ohio, USA). My thesis was titled "A Stylistic Analysis of a Protohistoric Ceramic Assemblage from Indian Hills (33WO4), Rossford, Ohio (1980). I worked as a contract archaeologist in Illinois and Missouri in the early 1980s. I returned to the Toledo (Ohio) area to work on documenting and writing reports on museum collections, of excavated historic sites of the late eighteenth through twentieth centuries, in northern Ohio and southeast Michigan.

 I am currently working on the material culture and history of three, archaeological sites: the Amos Spafford Farmstead (33WO50), a War of 1812 site on the Maumee River from 1810-1830; the Taylor Farmstead (33ER03), an early Euro-American farmstead on the Vermilion River from 1829-1845; and the François Deloeuil site (20MR220), a French-Canadian blacksmith site on the River Raisin (Michigan) from 1789 to 1867.

Pat Tucker
Swanton, Ohio, USA

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet