HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:47:20 -0600
From:
Tip of the iceberg but there is a HUGE amount of information on the
CCC out there.

Civilian Conservattion Corps Photos gallery
http://www.dnr.state.md.us/centennial/ccc_gallery.asp

Civilian Conservation Corps Legacy
http://ccclegacy.org/

The Conseration Corps State Museum (California)
http://www.militarymuseum.org/CCCMuseum.html

James F. Justin CCC Museum
http://www.geocities.com/famjustin/ccchis.html

CCC Forestry 1937.
http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/jspui/handle/1957/10917

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

Still waiting to be killed by the hole in the ozone layer.
ABO