HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Chidester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:57:00 -0500
Daniel Harrison at Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn, Michigan
identified a portion of the War of 1812-period Hull's Trace a few years
ago. I don't have contact info for him off hand, but I'm sure it's
available online. The site has its own Wikipedia entry here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hull%27s_Trace_North_Huron_River_Corduroy_Segment

Bob

--
Dr. Robert C. Chidester
Principal Investigator/Archaeology Team Leader

*Fiat justitia, ruat caelum.*