HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:27:44 -0500
Here is the url to a listing of many of the military museums - grouped
by country.
http://www.olive-drab.com/od_history_museums.php3

They may be able to help.  :-)

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

TERM LIMITS because the longer they are in, the more arrogant,
self-aggrandizing, and corrupt they become.

Nothing says "American Dream" like crushing debt and burdensome regulation.