Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 08:18:56 +0100
7bit
From:
P-O Gustafsson <[log in to unmask]>
Many moons ago I was in New Zealand where the sideliners took their
boxes to the nearest commercial beek to have extracted. Put on the
scale before and after extraction, and the commercial beek kept a % of
the honey. I did the same for many years, extracted for others. The
money you would save not having to buy extraction equipment and pay
for a honey house is better used investing in hives until you reach a
level of several hundred hives. A used sea container is a cheap winter
storage for boxes.

--
P-O