Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 04:52:26 GMT
From: randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>

>Look at the difference, Dean, between the titles of our respective publications--

I think it only fair that we should also consider the _natures_ of our respective publications.

We were contacted by an agent and offered a contract (and an advance) to write a book (we did no solicitation and had no contacts...they found us through a google search).  They named the book.

You pay monthly and annual fees in order to host a website.  You get to name it.

deknow

your target audience purchases The
Complete Beekeepers Guide for Idiots; my audience reads Scientific
Beekeeping.  That probably says something...

In any case, overdosing with Remebee doesn't appear to harm the bees, it is
simply a waste of money.

>As far as I know, there are no studies on bees (or on anything else) that
> show any kind of vaccine will, over time, allow a population to become
> resistant to the target disease

Dean, this is getting tiresome.  Haven't you watched colonies come down
with serious virus infections, and then completely recover?  Happens all
the time!  And happened in the Remebee trials long after we stopped feeding
Remebee.
--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA