Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:04:26 -0300
From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
If one follows Mariano Higes research, in the case of Nceranae, it is not
the total amount of spores but rather the percentaje of bees infected, what
one should look for.

Till present times no simple method to measure the latter exists, so
everyone keeps on the old method developed for Napis: total amount of
spores per sample.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> I think this is significant. Researchers have shown that hive levels of
> Nosema ceranae may not cause serious losses in regions such as  Northeast
> USA, Germany and the Balkans. It may be symptomatic rather than causative,
> as well.

Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.
Carrera 695