From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 19:18:42 -0500
Hello All,
I should have said I cross posted the study from the entomology list.
Mr. J. C. Lucier did the post.

My friend Paul C. is busy defending the chemical company as we speak.

Will read later as I am very tired.

I did read PLB's pollen article March ABJ and thought not bad.

lets see:
Honey is carbs and pollen is protein or is it the other way ?

I also enjoyed the Dick Marron poem on page 196 of the March ABJ.

I wish I could write a poem but I guess did not inherit the talent from my
mother. I still cherish my mothers collection she wrote before WW2.

off topic also.
My help likes the bee gloves which are not ventilated with a short sleeve.
If a member knows of a source for these gloves please email me I need to
order gloves. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Time for me to pay dues to organizations. Sideliner is close enough.

Why should a beekeeper pay higher dues because he owns a higher number of
hives. After all he only gets one vote. maybe he should get a vote for each
hive he owns?

Pass the mead please!