ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dennis Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:58:49 -0800

Dear colleagues,

For those following the earthquake damage in Christchurch, I thought you
would be interested in this positive report regarding Science Alive -
although the damage is severe elsewhere in the city.

Dennis

"Work hard to find something that fascinates you. When you find it you
will know your lifework" -- Richard Feynman

Dennis Schatz | PACIFIC SCIENCE CENTER

Senior Vice President for Strategic Programs | P (206) 443-2867 | F
(206) 443-3631 | [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |
www.dennisschatz.org

Pacific Science Center is an independent, not-for-profit educational
institution that inspires lifelong interest in science, math and
technology