ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Timshel E. Purdum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 20:20:44 +0000

Paul
We have not noticed a drop off in registration at this time.  This is our third year doing the postcards.
tp

Ms. Timshel Purdum
Senior Manager of Education
The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
1900 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: 215-405-5071
Fax:     215-299-1165