ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Anne Hance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 13:24:16 -0700

Terminology can impede thorough understanding. I am very interested in this thread but would like to be sure that Common Core Standards (always using caps in this thread) are the same thing as 'Next Generation Science Standards' (also in caps so might not be the same as the CCS?)

Anne Hance
Explorit Science Center, Davis, CA
Board Member

Sent from my iPad2