ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sherry Hsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:24:28 -0700

Hello! We are looking for help and feedback on a new National Science
Foundation-funded project titled "3D Visualization Tools For Enhancing
Awareness, Understanding, And Stewardship Of Freshwater Ecosystems," (DRL#
1114663).

One of our first steps is to gather feedback from science-based
institutions about their interest in the kinds of experiences we will be
developing. It is extremely important to us that we produce materials and
experiences that will be valuable to the field. Feedback we have received
from your colleagues has already been used to improve the project, and
additional feedback from you will help us make this project even more
relevant to your institution and the field.

Please take the 3 to 5 minutes
we estimate it will take to answer the questions. Feel free to forward this
email on to another individual at your institution who might be better able
to answer these questions.

Please click here [1] to access the survey. Or
copy and paste the following into your browser:
https://ilinet.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?SID=SV_4Npc3XCJF7yPHww&RID=MLRP_agWunzhl0fwTKGE">

If
you have any questions about the project, please contact Geoff Schladow at
[log in to unmask] [3]. If you have any questions about the web survey,
please contact Kara Hershorin at [log in to unmask] [4].

We would be
happy to share the results of our survey with you too!

Thank you in
advance for helping us out, and we look forward to hearing from you,

--

Sherry Hsi, Ph.D.
Research Director

Links: