ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Catherine McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 18:40:10 -0500

Glen,
I saw several of the NISE Network's partners responded on the list to your question about nanotech interactives - (it is great to have so many wonderful partners!)  I wanted to follow up and give you a little more info -

The Nanoscale Informal Science Education Network (NISE Network) is a national community of researchers and informal science educators working together to foster public awareness, understanding, and engagement with nanoscale science and technology.

On our website (http://www.nisenet.org) we have offer a catalog of nano programs, exhibits, media, and tools and guides created by the NISE Network project. Whenever possible, products created by the NISE Network are under a Creative Commons license allowing the use of these materials at no charge when used for educational, non-commercial purposes.  We have designs, plans, drawings, signage, and imagery for a variety of exhibits created by the NISE Network that you may want to look at and utilize if you are creating your own exhibits.  We also have links to exhibits and traveling exhibitions created outside the Network project.  You can see all the exhibits portion of the catalog by going to: http://www.nisenet.org/catalog/exhibits and a general overview here: http://www.nisenet.org/exhibits

If we can help provide more details, please let us know,
Catherine
---
Catherine McCarthy
Project Leader - NISE Network
Science Museum of Minnesota
   mailto:[log in to unmask]
   651-262-3850

NISE Network: http://www.nisenet.org
SMM: http://www.smm.org

-----
What are your favorite nanotech interactives?

Thanks!
Glen
Science Centre
Wollongong