HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:00:03 -0700
That is neat!
I suppose subsurface burrowings figure prominantly in everyone's
imaginations...we have lots of modern ones here at the Mexican border, there
was excitement awhile ago in San Diego about some discovered (I think they
turned out to be sewers or something), then there are all those Chinese
underground ones, we have Forrestiere Gardens up in Stockton (?) that my
family visited on every trip north...I remember I caught tunnel crazies at
age 8 from reading Nancy Drew...

I always wanted to do archaeological work in an old tunnel.  For me, so far,
only basements and cistern and wells.

What tunnels have you all done work in Histarchers?
S. Walter