HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2012 12:22:29 -0700
Hey Kathrina,

They were in Escondido, California.  One was an agricultural fieldhand, the
other was his daughter.  I also interwiewed the wife/mother, a Norwegian
American.

The interviews were done in connection with an assessment of historic
properties; it was NOT an archaeology project.

But, be sure to contact Priscilla Wegars of the Asian American Comparative
Collection; she is a fount of information on Aaian American archaeological
projects.

And she is a nice person.

S. Walter