HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Mark Joseph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 13:16:23 EDT
Bernard,

I think I missed the conference (2001).

Just kidding,
John Mark Joseph,
Guam Archaeologist

In a message dated 11/5/2010 6:22:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Greetings,

David Clarke (DelDot) and I are organizing a session  on climate change and
archaeology at  the Middle Atlantic Archaeological  Conference (MAAC) in
Ocean City, Maryland, March  17-20, 2001.  We  are interested in papers that
address climate change and the impact on   cultural resources in the past
(e.g. the Little Ice Age, droughts, etc.), how  climate change is affected
cultural resources today, and how climate change is  expected to influence
cultural resources in the future.  If you are  interested in participating or
simply wish more information, please contact me  at: [log in to unmask]

Apologies for cross-posting.

Bernard K.  Means
Virginia Commonwealth  University