HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"McKee, Larry (Nashville,TN-US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:08:30 -0500
"This is way too much information in one e-mail."
Couldn't disagree more; this is a very concise presentation of great sources that will save a lot of us a lot of time.
Thanks for your ongoing commitment to the topic!