HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Stine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 16:17:05 -0400
We just finished excavations at Guilford Courthouse National Military Park
environs of 1770s-1840s town with lots and lots of Cu alloy rivets, most
with long shanks or broken off shanks.  Maybe manufactured there.  Will look
for a star on top when in the lab.  LFS

--
Dr. Linda France Stine, RPA
336-256-1098