HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:50:00 -0400
Quantification is all about providing a document that allows the reader to
reconstruct in their mind the artifacts observed.
One could measure and draw each in place or quantify them using something
more than counting the bits. I would consider
a report that only provided primary function assessments and counts of
pieces of artifacts to be woefully deficient to the point of
being almost useless.

Conrad