From:
"Dr. Joe Carson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:53:26 -0800
""Common practice for production of eggs with highly-colored yolks.  I feed
mine tons of weeds.  Is common practice to drag portable coops over pasture,
which chickens quickly graze down.
But hardly the point of this discussion--can chickens be run with bees?  The
answer is "yes."
 Randy Oliver""

 Randy, we have one of our Nozevit and OPTIMA test yards within 10 ' of
one of our test chicken coops/yards (using Nozevit and OPTIMA in place of Duramycin 10 (tetracycline hydrochloride). The chickens at this location are
"free range".  The bees and the chickens have zero interaction issues.

Joe Carson
CompleteBee.com