HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:05:58 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Robert Marcom <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

I'd like to encourage those of you who are interested in the early history
of Texas to take a look at Jim Woodrick's new book:

Bernardo: Crossroads, Social Center and Agricultural Showcase of Early Texas
[Paperback]

<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&sort=relevancer
ank&search-alias=books&ie=UTF8&field-author=James%20V.%20Woodrick> James V.
Woodrick (Author)

Available from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1467909696/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_asp_QwRzC.1FAK8AV

Jim is our project historian and I think he's done a terrific job of
capturing the Bernardo Plantation and placing it in historical context.

Robert Marcom

Co-Principal Investigator,

Bernardo Plantation Archaeology Project

Community Archaeology Research Institute, Inc.

P. O. Box 131261, Houston, 77219-1261

 <http://publicarchaeology.org/CARI/> http://publicarchaeology.org/CARI/

facebook.com/CARIinc