HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:42:55 -0600
7bit
From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Left Coast Subtitle Contest Winners!

We've spent the past week looking through 77 unique subtitles to a
hypothetical book titled What Comes Next? We're happy to announce the three
winning entries -- whose creators will each receive a Left Coast paperback
of their choosing.

WHAT COMES NEXT?
Theoretical and Methodological Approaches to the Left-Foot-In Dilemma in
Hokey Pokey.
by Scott O'Mack

WHAT COMES NEXT?
Applying Steam Punk and Other Fantasy Genres to Human Skeletal Remains
by Mary Beth Timm

WHAT COMES NEXT?
Putting on Your Pants One Leg at a Time - For Beginners
by Claire Champ

Congratulations to the winners! If you don't see your entry up there, we're
sorry to have left you out! We hope you will console yourself by buying some
of our books with your 40% discount code, good through October 31! If you
haven't participated yet, feel free to send in a subtitle before Monday and
we'll send you a discount code good for 40% off any of our books. For the
contestphobic, all our books are still on sale on our website for a 30%
discount. The fine print is at http://www.lcoastpress.com/news.php

Thanks to all our wonderful, talented participants for another enjoyable
contest!
The Left Coast Press, Inc. Subtitleological Judges Board

Caryn M. Berg, Ph.D.
Marketing, Archaeology
Left Coast Press, Inc.
[log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.lcoastpress.com <blocked::http://www.lcoastpress.com/>
720.320.5892

Join Left Coast Press, Inc. online at:
http://www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress