HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:49:17 -0600
7bit
From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Once again it's time for Left Coast's book sale and contest. All Left Coast
books are on sale at 30% off until October 31, 2011, if ordered from our
website through our US distributor. To get an additional 10% discount,
provide us with the perfect subtitle for a hypothetical book entitled

What Comes Next?

Entries should be sent to explore@lcoastpress by October 27 and we will send
you a promotion code with the higher discount. Three winners of our subtitle
contest will be awarded a free paperback of their choice, to be announced
October 28.

To claim your 30% discount, use the promotion code L4111 at checkout and
click "update." More details available on our website www.LCoastPress.com
<http://www.lcoastpress.com/>  and Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LeftCoastPress
<https://www.facebook.com/#%21/LeftCoastPress>

Caryn M. Berg, Ph.D.
Marketing, Archaeology
Left Coast Press, Inc.
[log in to unmask] <blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.lcoastpress.com <blocked::http://www.lcoastpress.com/>
720.320.5892

Join Left Coast Press, Inc. online at:
http://www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress