HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:35:06 -0700
From:
Adrian Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Dear HISTARCH:

I'm looking for sources that discuss tool-marks and tool mark analysis on
wood (e.g. on remains of structures / watercraft). I'm interested in
discussions of analysis technique, methods, case studies, etc. Textbooks and
introductory texts are also welcome.

If you have any recommendations, please send them off list to spare our
colleagues from inbox overflow! If I manage to compile a bibliography of any
use I'll share it with the list.

Thanks very much in advance!

Adrian

Adrian Myers, PhD Candidate   |   Department of Anthropology, Stanford
University
Website <http://works.bepress.com/adrianmyers/>  |   Whitewater PoW Camp
Archaeology Project <http://whitewaterpowcamp.com/>