HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:24:42 -0400
From:
I am currently working on a major project in Delaware and have come across
numerous cast iron cauldron/kettle fragments (body, rim/collar, feet and
ears).  I am looking for good chronology ...if one exists.  I have dribs and
drabs here and there with leading information but nothing that ties it
together or has solid references.  Any help would be appreciated.

Bill Liebeknecht, MA
Principal Investigator
Hunter Research, Inc. Celebrating 25 years in business!
Trenton, New Jersey