HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 06:09:38 -0800
8bit
Sender:
From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Folks:

Last week we featured a post on digital images and drawings.  For those of
you who are interested the MUA is conducting a Photoshop workshop at this
year’s Society for Historical Archaeology conference in Austin, Texas.
The workshop covers basic image restoration for historic, underwater, and,
new this year, archival materials.  You can see examples of before and
after images here:

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/his/mua/workshop/psws.shtml

Also, just in time for the holidays, we have a new selection of (I think
the best way to describe them is “colorful”) MUA shirts.

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/his/mua/donations/shirts.shtml

Thanks for supporting the MUA (a 501c3 non profit organization) and its
mission to help underwater archaeologists in their public outreach
efforts.

Best regards,

T. Kurt Knoerl
Director