HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:06:00 -0400
From:
Conrad Bladey <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
I am certain that over the melennia my family has had art stolen from it
we dont know exactly what it might be but if we make up a list and
submit a claim perhaps someone will find works of art that match the
description. How do we know that the claims are legitimate. Tlhe allies
I believe are out a good fortune for liberating europe. Perhaps some of
the art should be simply sold tocompensate the liberators and the
marshal plan. Seems strange sitll worrying about art when so much was
spent for the liberation.

Conrad