HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:25:00 +0200
8bit
From:
Jan Selmer <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Tóra,

you probably know the Norsk Fiskeindustrimuseum in Melbu?

http://www.nofi.museum.no/

"The Norwegian Fishing Industry Museum was established in 1991 as
a national museum for the fishing industry in Norway. The museum
is located at the site of the abandoned Neptun herring oil
factory at Melbu in Vesterålen. Production at the factory was
discontinued in 1987."

Jan.