HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 08:12:48 -0400
From:
Bill Liebeknecht <[log in to unmask]>
Þóra,

Hunter Research, Inc. conducted excavation for the New Jersey Department of
Transportation along Route 29 in Trenton, New Jersey on an 18th century fish
boiling house along the Delaware River.  I know this site is a earlier, but
let me know if this is of interest to you and if so I will send you the
section of the report.

Bill Liebeknecht, MA
Principal Investigator
Hunter Research, Inc.