HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:49:35 -0400
There is a 1987 study of a South Carolina lime kiln, perhaps available from the SC Department of Archives and History:  Wheaton, Thomas R., Jr., Mary Beth Reed and Mary Elizabeth Gantt.  1987.  The Jimmie Green Line Kiln Site, Berkeley County, South Carolina.  Garrow & Associates, Atlanta, GA.

Lucy Wayne
Vice President
SouthArc, Inc.
3700 NW 91st Street, Suite D300
Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)372-2633, fax (352)378-3931, toll free 1-888-707-2721
www.southarc.com