HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Terry Majewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 15:36:47 -0700
Dear all,

Please respond to me off-list: [log in to unmask]

An archaeologist I know is looking for information on workman's comp claims relating to back injuries in archaeology. Do any of you have information on this from the workplace that you would be willing to share? If you do, I can put you in touch with this person.

Am also wondering if anything has been published on work-related back injuries in archaeology?

Any help you can provide would be very, very, helpful.

Thanks,
Terry Majewski