HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:03:46 -0400
I don't have citations, but I believe there was work on Civil War earthworks
adjacent to US 17 going into Charleston, SC a few years ago.  Hopefully some
of the SC people on the list can provide more information.

Lucy Wayne

SouthArc, Inc.
3700 NW 91st Street, Suite D300
Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)372-2633, fax (352)378-3931, toll free 1-888-707-2721
www.southarc.com