HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gwyn Alcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 07:33:06 -0800
That's Inyo County, Caltrans District 9.  (Caltrans = California Dept. of
Transportation)
http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist9/

The regional Information Center (state archive) for Inyo County is located in
Riverside County, however.
Info about California's regional archive system:
http://ohp.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1068

Gwyn Alcock
Riverside, CA