HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Marcy Rockman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:31:33 -0500
Dear all,

Writing to say a wide-ranging thank you to everyone who has sent on ideas, links, information, and contacts in response to my question about earthquake architecture and related research in Haiti. I'm very grateful for the number and diversity of messages received both on- and off-list. I expect I'll follow up w. many of you individually as I sort through sources. Once I have a better handle on information that does exist and where it might go on from me, I'll post an update.

thanks again and best,

Marcy Rockman

Marcy Rockman, Ph.D., RPA
AAAS Fellow
EPA National Homeland Security Research Center
1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20460