HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
odlanyer hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:01:14 +0000
Adrian:
I think the problem is that the access to the Google Books information changes depending on the place of access, because in all the links that you sent, I cannot see the file .pdf, even in the link that you have just sent directly to the .pdf file, it appears as NOT FOUND, while you do see it.
Anyway, I appreciate the help, specially to Megan Springate, who attach the .pdf file to my e-mail.

Regards,

Odlanyer Hernández de Lara
Coordinador de Cuba Arqueológica
E-mail: [log in to unmask]