HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:06:28 +0000
From:
Eric Deetz <[log in to unmask]>
Two books come to mind. Carmel Schrire's Digging through Darkness is an excellent work on colonialism, archaeology and anthropology and for a specific project where a well formed research design made a major contribution would be Richard Fox's Archaeology, History, and Custer's Last Battle.
J. Eric Deetz

Coastal Carolina Research
A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Commonwealth Cultural Resources Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 1198 Tarboro, NC 27886
(252) 641-1444 (252) 641-1235 fax