HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:33:54 +0000
From:
Kate and Silas <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks for the plug, Bob.

The web address where many of our resources can be found is https://www.stmaryscity.org/Articles.html

David Hurst Thomas has been working on a very interesting site off the Georgia coast, but it was a Franciscan mission rather than Jesuit.

Our site is a bit different than most site  associated with the Society of Jesus in that it was English Jesuit and therefore lacked any "state support" since the English monarchy was not very kind to Jesuits (numerous martyrs etc)

Feel free to contact me off-list

Silas Hurry

Curator and Archaeological Laboratory Director

Historic St. Mary's City

Feel free to contact me off list