HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:09:24 +0000
From:
"Branstner, Mark C" <[log in to unmask]>
Robert,

I rec'd a copy of your Big Bend Studies article today ... Thanks, again!

Mark
___________________________________

Mark C. Branstner, RPA
Historical Archaeologist

Illinois State Archaeological Survey
Prairie Research Institute
209 Nuclear Physics Lab, MC-571
23 East Stadium Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: 217.244.0892
Fax: 217.244.7458
Cell: 217.549.6990

"As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their
faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving
only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their
cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste
of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to
make plans." - E. Hemingway