HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 22:24:38 +0000
From:
David W Babson <[log in to unmask]>
I remember beads from the Yaughan-Curriboo collection, but my memory is a bit dimmed by the intervening years, and I was not on the project when the beads were identified and analyzed.  We also had some Bohemian beads from an unusual farmstead collection (1840s?) at Fort Drum.

Any pictures available?

D. Babson.