HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:57:43 -0400
From:
David W Babson <[log in to unmask]>
No; the "end" is 2012, because the Mayans said so.  Alternate dates are offered by assorted Millerites, re the Right Rev. Camping, whose name may tip us off to his investments, should his prediction happen, and all the buildings fall down--one hell of a horizon event.  No Millerite running for president yet, though I would pin my hopes on Gov. Perry, given his recent statements.  That, in fact, might just prove the Mayans right!

D. Babson.