HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 21:48:06 +0000
From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
I don't agree with geoff though I see nothing offensive in what he said
just a little passion and I have heard embittered frustration at German
patriarchy even from tenured professors.. The multi-period nature of
European archaeology does give us a different perspective. However, our
Chinese colleagues would certainly agree we were are all anglocentic in
our emphases. But then a French collegue told me capitalism was a
temporary anglo-american fad and would soon dissapear.

paul

: